1. With which India’s progress has been reasonably satisfactory in the connection?
Answer. Growth of GNP
2. Critical criteria for the location of an aluminum plant in India are the availability of which things?
Answer. Bauxite and electricity
3. From which place did the Aryans come to India?
Answer. Central Asia
4. Sound becomes hazardous noise pollution at which level?
Answer. Above 80 dB
5. Who is to conduct the elections for the Panchayats and Municipalities?
Answer. State Election Commission
6. Which metal is extracted by the thermal reduction process?
7. Which Scale is used for recording weather conditions?
8. According to whom was the persecutor of Buddhism?
9. In which city is the Global Automotive Research Centre being set up?
10. Who produced the first automobile?
Answer. Henry Ford
11. Which Animal is also known as the ‘Portuguese man of war?
12. Which chemically inactive gas is present in the atmosphere?
13. To which region did Satavahanas belong?
14. A Municipal Corporation is set up in a city with how much population of not less than?
Answer. 10 lakh
15. How many electrons will have a charge of one coulomb?
Answer. 6.2 × 1018
16. Of the various ways of financing the government’s investment expenditure, what is the least inflationary?
17. Which state leads in the production of maize?
18. Which rulers began the construction of the famous Kailasa rock-cut temple at Ellora?
19. What is the meaning of Epigraphy?
Answer. The study of inscriptions
20. Entamoeba histolytica is found in which part of man?