1. Which radiation emitted from the sun has highest wavelength?
Answer: Micro waves
2. What is a person of mixed European and Indian blood in Latin America is called?
3. The first Buddhist Council was held in which city?
4. When is World Environment Day, recognized by the UN observed?
5. Michael Ferreira is associated with which game/sport?
6. Which major chemical compound found in human kidney stones?
Answer: Calcium oxalate
7. Duncan Passage is located between which regions?
Answer: South and Little Andaman
8. Which was the Mughal Emperor who prohibited the use of tobacoo?
9. By whom was collective responsibility of the Cabinet introduced in India?
Answer: Constitution of India
10. Aluminium surface are often ‘anodized’. This means deposition of a layer of which oxide?
Answer: Zinc oxide
11. In which year was Railway Budget in India separated from general budget?
12. Which is the highest mountain peak in India?
Answer: Mt. K2
13. Who streamlined the Maratha administration after Shambhaji?
Answer: Raja Ram
14. Kamlesh Mehta has distinguished hems elf in which game/sport?
Answer: Table Tennis
15. Ultimate environmental hazard to mankind, why?
Answer: Due to Nuclear pollution
16. If a Minister of a State wants to resign, to whom he should address the letter of resignation?
Answer: Chief Minister
17. Which crop are grown mainly in the irrigated areas during Zaid ?
Answer: Moong and Urad
18. How were the ritualistic precepts attached to the hymns of the Vedas known?
19. The ozone layer in the atmosphere is at a height of about how many k.m.?
Answer: 50 km
20. Rajiv Gandhi National Flying Institute is has been established in which State?