1. To meet the growing need for coins in the country, where does the Government propose to set up another mint?
2. Which oil field of India is the oldest and still producing oil?
3. The first Muslim conquest of the Hindu Kingdoms of Deccan was affected by whose forces?
Answer: Alauddin Khilji
4. Since when has the US been a member of the UN?
5. For pasteurization of milk by Flash method, at which temperature is milk heated?
6. After how much time are the elections to Panchayats to be held?
Answer: Every five years
7. How are the orbits of planets around the Sun, or of satellites around the Earth,?
Answer: Circular and elliptic
8. Buland Darwaza, built -by Akbar, is to commemorate the victory of which state?
9. A car is running on a road at a uniform speed of 60 km/hr. What is the net resultant force on the car?
Answer: Equal to zero
10. Dog bites can cause rabies. Which other animals can also cause rabies?
11. For international payments, to which currency is the Indian currency linked?
Answer: American Dollar
12. What is the outermost layer of the Sun called?
13. Where is the tomb of Babar?
14. Which chemical is used for preserving fruit juices?
Answer: Sodium benzoate
15. How many High Courts in India have jurisdiction over more than one State (Union Territories not included)?
16. Which metal is found in the ‘plaster of Paris?
17. The dry wind ‘Santa Ana’ blows in which country?
18. To which battle of the beginning of the British political sway over India can be traced?
19. Which animal can tolerate more summer heat?
20. When does World Health Organization organize ‘World Aids Day?
Answer: 1st December