1. Indian President and Prime Minister are a replica of the heads of the State of which country?
2. Niagara Falls is located between which pairs of lakes?
Answer: Lake Erie and lake Ontario
3. What was the crux of early Buddhism?
Answer: Renunciation of desire
4. What is the major ingredient of leather?
5. With which sport is Leroy Burrell associated?
6. Of which bills are Open market operations of a Central Bank are sale and purchase?
Answer: Trade bills
7. Which country makes the maximum use of geothermal energy?
8. During which time was the Gandhara school of art developed?
9. By which are heredity characters of parents transferred to their offspring?
10. When is the Constitution of India designed to work as a unitary government?
Answer: In times of Emergency
11. Which particle has a similar mass to that of the electron?
12. Which Grand Banks are famous fishing grounds in the region?
Answer: North-West Atlantic
13. King Kanishka held a great Buddhist Council under whose presidentship?
14. The term ‘deuce’ is common in which two games?
Answer: Badminton and Tennis
15. What is the number of principal organs of UNO?
16. What is an exception to Mendel’s principle of dominance?
17. Among sources of power India has the largest reserves of which source of power?
18. Which Generals of Alauddin Khilji ultimately became the first Sultan of the Tughlaq dynasty?
Answer: Ghazi Malik
19. Who is the highest Law Officer of a State?
Answer: Advocate General
20. Which acid is used to remove ink spots?
Answer: Oxalic acid