1. Where is the Indian Institute of Petroleum located?
2. Which pair of countries are the leading manufacturers of cement in the world?
Answer: China and India
3. Of which kingdom was Malik Ambar the Prime Minister?
4. Which scientist shared the Nobel Prize in Physics with his son?
Answer: William Henry Bragg
5. Which gase is essential for the photosynthesis process?
6. Who presided over the inaugural meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer: Sachidananda Sinha
7. Which river crosses the Equator twice?
8. Who was thrice elected President of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
9. The couple between base units of DNA is through which bonding?
Answer: Hydrogen bonding
10. Which industry was started first in India?
11. The sun is visible a little before the actual sunrise because of which reaction?
Answer: Atmospheric refraction
12. On the bank of which river is New York situated?
Answer: River Hudson
13. During whose Viceroyalty, Queen Victoria was crowned with ‘Kaiser-i-Hind’ in Delhi Durbar?
14. Through which water and mineral in plants are transported?
15. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: B. R. Ambedkar
16. Which electromagnetic wave has the longest wavelength?
Answer: Gamma rays
17. Lakshadweep is a group of how many islands?
18. In which year did Annie Besant enjoy the Presidentship of the INC?
19. Which European country is the guarantor of the Bank of Central African States?
20. Which state ranks first in terms of the maximum number of agro-based industries?