1. In which year did African Export and Import Bank come into existence?
2. Which is known for its extensive tropical rainforest?
Answer: Congo basin
3. Which transferred his capital from Patliputra to Vaishali?
4. What is the principal structural elements of a living cell?
5. In which year was the first no-confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha after independence?
6. One calorie is the heat required to raise the temperature of 1g of water by how many degrees?
7. When was petroleum discovered first in commercial quantities in India?
8. Who was not a contemporary of the ‘Other three?
9. When is World Hospice and Palliative Care Day observed?
Answer: October 9
10. From where does the National Stock Exchange function?
11. What is known as a powerhouse of a cell?
12. How many atomic power plants exist in India today?
13. Which ancient Mahajanapadas was located on the bank of Yamuna?
14. By whom was the idea of the Constitution of India first of all given?
Answer: M. N. Roy
15. To whom the credit for the discovery of transuranic element goes?
16. When is World Development Information Day, recognized by the UN is observed?
Answer: October 24
17. On which date does Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere occur?
Answer: December, 22
18. Who were the originators of the Dravidian style of architecture and sculpture in South India?
19. How many medals did P.T. Usha win at the Xth Asiad?
20. What is the role of the rabbit and horse, in the appendix?
Answer: It helps in the digestion of cellulose