1. Which is gas usually filled in the electric bulb?
2. What is an intrusion of magma along a bedding plane is called?
3. Of which metal was the famous figure of a dancing girl found in the excavations of Harappa?
4. Which is nearest to Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research?
5. Which part of separated UTI is under SEBI’s regulation?
6. What is the principle pathway of water translocation in angiosperms?
Answer: Xylem vessel system
7. Which is the highest coal-producing country in the world?
8. What was the most important feature of the Government of India Act of 1919?
Answer: Introduction of Dyarchy
9. In which Ministry, the census organization has been functioning on a permanent footing since 1961?
Answer: Home Affairs
10. Who invented the laser?
Answer: Charles H. Townes
11. Which country has the largest number of land-border neighboring countries?
12. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
13. Which animal was domesticated by the Harappans?
Answer: Buffalo, sheep, dog, pig.
14. Which Article of the UN Charter established the International Trusteeship System?
15. Which tree requires the highest amount of water for growth?
16. Which is the largest Committee of the Parliament?
Answer: The Estimates Committee
17. Where are Mulberry trees grown mainly for silk production in China?
Answer: Yangtze delta
18. Who transferred his capital from Rajgir to Pataliputra?
19. Which alloys is used for making magnets?
20. By which bank are the central banking functions in India performed?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India