1. Before 31st August 1965 how many members were in the Economic and Social Council?
2. Which industry uses mica?
Answer: Electrical industry
3. Who was the first Indian to become a member of the British Parliament?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
4. In which year was the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) founded?
5. White lung disease is prevalent among the worker of which industry?
Answer: Cotton Industry
6. Who decides about the reasonableness of the restrictions placed on Fundamental Rights?
7. Why is Los Angeles is famous?
Answer: For film studios
8. Who said, “Good government was never a good substitute for self-government” ?
Answer: Swami Dayananda
9. When Metal carbonate reacts with dilute acids, what does it forms?
10. What is the effect of inflation on tax revenue results in a situation?
Answer: Fiscal drag
11. When is World Post Day, recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: October 9
12. The Kiel Canal links which seas?
Answer: North Sea and Baltic Sea
13. Who founded the Theosophical Society in the United States of America?
Answer: Madame Blavatsky
14. Which group contains only antibiotics?
Answer: Penicillin, Terramycin, streptomycin
15. By whom is the Separation of the Judiciary from the Executive enjoined?
Answer: Directive Principle
16. How is the electric potential at the center of a charged conductor?
Answer: Same as on the surface
17. On which river is Victoria Falls in Africa located?
Answer: River Zambezi
18. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi enter into the freedom struggle in India?
19. Feroz Gandhi Award, is given for outstanding performance in which field?
20. What is the inflation experienced in the country at present?
Answer: Cost-push inflation