1. Which post does the Constitution of India not mention?
Answer: The Deputy Prime Minister
2. What is the ‘Solar Corona’ mainly?
Answer: Consists of molten lava
3. Who was a blind poet who worshipped Krishna and spread the Krishna Bhakti cult?
4. A metal sheet with a circular hole is heated. what change will be in the hole?
Answer: It will Expand
5. Which bank prints currency notes of the denomination of Rs. 100?
Answer: The Bank Note Press, Dewas
6. Gum Kelucharan Mohapatra is a maestro of which dance form?
7. Which gas is most predominant in the Sun?
8. Who invited Babar to invade India?
Answer: Alain khan, the father of Dilawar Khan
9. Which are animals that have constant body temperature?
10. After how much time are the elections to Panchayats to be held?
Answer: Every five years
11. Which is the lightest gas?
12. Which wind in the northern hemisphere, the wind blowing from the Horse latitudes to the Doldrums?
Answer: Trade wind
13. Who focused his work chiefly on Sher Shah Suri?
Answer: Abbas khan Sarwani
14. When did Unrepresented- Nations and Peoples Organisation come into existence?
15. How many languages are used on a ten rupee note?
16. How much daily intake of proteins is recommended for a moderately active woman?
Answer: 46 gram
17. Which Warm dry winds blow down the east slopes of the Rockies?
18. During the reign of Emperor Akbar, who was the famous men Haribans, Mukund, and Jaswant?
19. Who is to conduct the elections for the Panchayats and Municipalities?
Answer: State Election Commission
20. By inserting a soft iron piece into the solenoid, what does the strength of the magnetic field?