1. What is the factor adversely affecting the fermentation process?
Answer: High concentration of sugar
2. Which port caters to the export of Kudremukh iron ore?
Answer: New Mangalore
3. Which Mughal painter according to Abul Fazl was excellent in drawing of features?
4. Which Indian Cricketer was given the title ‘Tiger’?
Answer: Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi
5. What does Inflation imply?
Answer: Rise in the general price index
6. How does the retina in the eyes acts?
Answer: Film in the camera
7. Mahatma Gandhi Hydroelectric Project is on which river?
8. Who was the first English person who visited the court of Akbar?
Answer: Ralph Fitch
9. A Judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of how many years?
Answer: 65 years
10. In which transmission is sound and video signals transmitted simultaneously?
Answer: T.V. Transmission
11. The first Olympic Games were held in which year?
Answer: 776 BC
12. What does not affect visibility on the ground?
13. At which age the Man pass from the food gathering stage to the food producing stage?
Answer: Neolithic Age
14. Who sports personality is known as the Payyoli Express?
Answer: P. T. Usha
15. What is the proportion of red blood corpuscles and white blood corpuscles in the human body?
Answer: 500: 1
16. Territorial waters of India extend up to how many nautical miles?
17. Which winds are flowing from subtropical high pressure to subpolar low pressure?
18. What was the greatest invention of man in the Palaeolithic Age?
19. Which vitamin plays a vital role in the coagulating property of blood?
Answer: Vitamin K
20. Which organization agency is involved in drafting the Union Budget of India?
Answer: Administrative Ministries only