1. What is the factor adversely affecting the fermentation process?
Answer: High concentration of sugar
2. Which port caters to the export of Kudremukh iron ore?
Answer: New Mangalore
3. Which Mughal painter according to Abul Fazl was excellent in drawing of features?
4. Which Indian Cricketer was given the title ‘Tiger’?
Answer: Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi
5. What does Inflation imply?
Answer: Rise in the general price index
6. How does the retina in the eyes acts?
Answer: Film in the camera
7. Mahatma Gandhi Hydroelectric Project is on which river?
8. Who was the first English person who visited the court of Akbar?
Answer: Ralph Fitch
9. A Judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of how many years?
Answer: 65 years
10. In which transmission is sound and video signals transmitted simultaneously?
Answer: T.V. Transmission
11. The first Olympic Games were held in which year?
Answer: 776 BC
12. What does not affect visibility on the ground?
13. At which age does the Man pass from the food gathering stage to the food producing stage?
Answer: Neolithic Age
14. Who sports personality is known as the Payyoli Express?
Answer: P. T. Usha
15. What is the proportion of red blood corpuscles and white blood corpuscles in the human body?
Answer: 500: 1
16. Territorial waters of India extend up to how many nautical miles?
17. Which winds are flowing from sub-tropical high pressure to subpolar low pressure?
18. What was the greatest invention of man in the Palaeolithic Age?
19. Which vitamin plays a vital role in the coagulating property of blood?
Answer: Vitamin K
20. Which organization agency is involved in drafting the Union Budget of India?
Answer: Administrative Ministries only