1. Uranium Corporation of India Limited is situated in which state?
2. How much portion of the egg does protein content?
3. Which State has granted the Sanskrit language the status of the second official language of the State?
4. What is the period of one revolution of the sun around the center of the galaxy called?
Answer: Cosmic year
5. The rock-cut caves at Elephanta belong to which period?
6. Which are waves moving from a sitar to a listener in the air?
Answer: Longitudinal progressive
7. In which case is the area under cultivation declining fast?
8. The first neutron reactor of India, ‘Kamini’, is situated at which place?
9. By whom are the planets are kept in motion in their respective orbits?
Answer: Gravitation and centrifugal force
10. The images which deities are in the temple of Angkorvat?
Answer: Hindu deities
11. In human beings, what is the opening of the stomach into the small intestine called?
12. Which is the largest committee of the Parliament of India?
Answer: Estimates Committee
13. Which substance is coated on plastic tape?
Answer: Iron oxide
14. Which is the cloud that is dark grey or black, found at very low height, and brings real rain?
15. When did the Bahmani Kingdom in South India extinguish?
Answer: At beginning of the 16th century
16. Which is the oldest international airline?
Answer: Dutch KLM
17. By whom was the book Wealth of Nations written?
Answer: Adam Smith
18. What are the roots that arise from the horizontal aerial branches of the tree Banyan called?
Answer: Prop root
19. The cauliflower shape is associated with which cloud formations?
20. What was The capital of Bahmani Kingdom?