1. Who has the final power to maintain order within the House of People ?
2. X210 has half life of 5 day. What is the time taken for seven-eights of sample of X210 to decay?
Answer: 15 days
3. What is Sagar Samrat’?
Answer: A drilling ship in Bombay High
4. The Appalachian coal fields, one of the important coal fields in the world, are located in which country?
5. Which was the most prominent industry that f1uorished during the Mughal period?
Answer: Cotton textiles
6. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest?
Answer: Bachendri Pal
7. Which root contain nitroen fixing bacteria ?
Answer: Nodulated root
8. During whose pleasure does teh Attorney General of India hold office?
9. Which is the producer of copper?
10. By whom was ltmad-ud-daula’s tomb at Agra was built?
Answer: Nur Jahan
11. A gas is found to have the formula (CO)n Its vapour density is 70. What must the value of n be?
12. Which is the place where bankers meet and settle their mutual claims and accounts?
Answer: Clearing House
13. Limba Ram is associated with which fields?
14. Which coastline formed by the submergence of mountain ridges running parallel to the coast?
Answer: Dalmation coast
15. ‘India for the Indians’ was the political message of which social reformer?
Answer: Dayanand Saraswati
16. What is considered as the drug of last resort for human being?
17. Who is the Father of local self government in India?
Answer: Lord Ripon
18. What are Alpha rays emitted from a radioactive substance?
Answer: Helium nuclear
19. Which is not an important condition for growth of coral?
Answer: Wave-free salt water
20. Where was the Arya Samaj setup for the first time in 1875 ?