1. Which allotrope of the carbon is used in cutting and drilling?
2. Which treated as artificial currency?
3. Which place is known as the ‘Mecca of Indian Football’?
4. What is the slow wobbling of Earth as it spins on its axis called?
5. Which god was not worshipped during the time of Rigvedic Aryans?
6. Which element is essentials for the transmission of impulses in the nerve fibre?
7. What is the maximum permissible period between two sessions of a State Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Six months
8. If the mass of the pendulum is doubled, what will its the time period?
Answer: Remains same
9. Wireless communication is reflected back to the earth’s surface by the which zone?
10. Which was the chief feature of Rig Vedic religion?
Answer: Performance of sacrifices
11. Who won the Man Booker Award in 2012?
Answer: Hilary Martel
12. Terms of economics, which recession occurring two times with a small gap in between?
Answer: Deep Recession
13. In certain amino acids, which elements is found in addition to carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen?
14. Which is east of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
15. Who was a contemporary of Gautama Buddha?
Answer: Vardhamana Mahavira
16. Under which ministry is the National River Conservation Directorate?
Answer: Ministry of Environment and Forests
17. Dialysis is used for people with defective kidneys. What does It involves?
Answer: The process of osmosis
18. Who’ has been awarded the Sydney peace Prize 2012?
Answer: Sakai Holland
19. What is the difference between IST and GMT?
Answer: 5 hours
20. Who was the first monarch of Magadh kingdom In the sixth century B.C.?