1. Which what is nucessary for digestion of food?
2. Why are the Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 suspended during emergency?
Answer: War or external aggression
3. Which type of isomerism is shown by diethyl ether and methyl propyl ether?
4. Which river flows through a rift valley?
5. Which Mahajanapada was situated on the bank of river Godawari ?
6. Who is the author of the book ‘Nineteen Eighty Four’?
Answer: George Orwell
7. Who is most benefitted from inflation?
8. Which element is depleted most from the soil after a crop is harvested?
9. The Naga hills form the watershed between India and which country?
10. Which dynasty was ruling over North India at the time of Alexander’s invasion?
11. What does the theory of Fundamental Rights imply?
Answer: Limited government
12. On which principle does Rocket work?
Answer: Conservation of momentum
13. Who is the author of the best seller book ‘No Full stops in India’?
Answer: Mark Tully
14. In the realm of coal production in the world, what is the rank of india?
15. Amir Khusrau played a pioneer rule in the development of which thing?
Answer: Khari Boli
16. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test Cricket?
Answer: Muttiah Muralitharan
17. Which animal-that eats both plants and animals?
18. By whom is the Governor is appointed?
19. Which has the largest number of sugar mills?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
20. Where is the Shrine of Hazarat Nizamuddin Auliya is situated?