1. Which laser type is used in a laser printer?
Answer: Dye laser
2. Under VAT, how many slabs are there?
3. In plant body, by which the water and minerals are transported?
4. Wood pulp comes from which region?
Answer: Coniferous forest region
5. Which first Mughal building to have been built entirely of marble?
Answer: Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb
6. After howmany years is Election of Rajya Sabha held?
Answer: 2 years
7. Which element has two electrons in the K-shell only?
8. How much is one barrel of oil approximately equal to?
Answer: 159 litres
9. Where are the oceanic current named as ‘Kuroshio, Kurile and Alaskan’ located?
Answer: North Pacific Ocean
10. Which is the oldest surviving newspaper in India?
Answer: Bombay Samachar
11. Charles Correa has distinguished himself in which field?
12. Major part of CO2 is transported to respiratory surface in form of which ion?
Answer: HCO3 ion
13. The powers of the Election Commission are given in which Article of the Constitution?
14. Which sea is without a coasts?
Answer: Sargasso sea
15. Who remarked ‘the bones of the cotton weavers are bleaching the plains of India’ ?
Answer: William Bentinck
16. What is the energy of the winds and the waves?
17. What is the cause of inflation?
Answer: Increase in money supply and fall in production
18. Michael Jackson was a distinguished personality in which field?
Answer: Pop music
19. Which can come across if one travels through the Strait of Malacca ?
20. Who founded the Banaras Hindu University?
Answer: Madan Mohan Malviya