Skip to content
- When is World Day for Water, recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: March 22
- What is the Biological death of a patient?
Answer: Death of tissues of the brain
- Which writ may be issued to enforce a Fundamental Right?
Answer: Habeas Corpus
- Which is the chief characteristic of wet and dry tropics?
Answer: Constant heating
- Where was the Great Bath of the Indus Valley Civilization discovered?
- What is a graph is plotted taking °C along the Y-axis and K along the X-axis?
Answer: Straight line
- What is the situation with increasing unemployment and inflation termed?
- When is ‘World AIDS Day observed all over the world?
Answer: 1st December
- The Hindustan steel Ltd. Durgapur has been set up with the help of which country?
Answer: United Kingdom
- Who was the Greek ambassador in the court of Chandragupta Maurya?
- Inside the body, why does blood not coagulate?
Answer: Due to the presence of heparin
- Department of Official Language (Raj Bhasha Vibhag) comes under which Ministries?
Answer: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Acetylsalicylic acid is commonly used as which medicine?
Answer: A painkiller
- Which is not a foot-loose industry?
Answer: Suger Industry
- Megasthenese was the Ambassador of which ruler?
Answer: Seleucus Nikator
- Who has taken the highest number of wickets in Test Cricket?
Answer: Muttiah Muralitharan
- Which can be used for checking inflation temporarily?
Answer: Decrease in money supply
- Production of which is a function of the liver?
- Which planet is known as ‘Morning Star’ ?
- The Khajuraho shrines built by Chandella rulers are dedicated to which god?
Answer: Vishnu and Shiva