Skip to content
- Vascular cambium and cork cambium is the example of which thing?
Answer: Lateral meristem
- When did the first linguistic State of Andhra come into existence?
Answer: October 1, 1953
- Which of the elements of group 17 is radioactive?
- What was the earlier name of Surinam?
Answer: Dutch Guyana
- Who gave the slogan ‘Inquilab Zindabad’?
- Who is associated with the coinage of the name ‘United Nations?
Answer: Franklin Roosevelt
- What are “Open Market Operations”?
Answer: Selling of gilt-edged securities by the Government
- What is responsible for blue body syndrome?
- Which is the highest peak in South India?
- Operation Polo was associated with the annexation of which the Princely States into the Indian Union?
- The States Reorganisation Act created how many States and Union Territories.
Answer: 14 and 6
- Which has the least penetrating power?
Answer: Alpha particles
- Which are the working language(s) of UNESCO?
Answer: English and French
- Does Zoila Pass connect regions?
Answer: Leh and Sri Nagar
- The name of Ram Prasad Bismil is associated with which case?
Answer: Kakori Conspiracy Case
- The opium war was fought between which countries?
Answer: Britain and Japan
- Which landmark in medical history was the first to take place?
Answer: Plastic surgery
- Which amendments accorded precedence to the Directive Principle over Fundamental Rights?
Answer: 42nd Amendment
- At which place is the monkey called Lion-tailed macaque naturally found?
- Who was the Hindu saint to have as disciples both Hindus and Muslims?
Answer: Sri Chaitanya