Skip to content
- Susi Susanti, held the Grand Slam title in which game?
- Who are most benefits from inflation?
- Which insect spreads Kala-azar? – Sandfly
- What is Snow line?
Answer: The altitude above which snow never melts
- Who was the first Mughal emperor to issue a firman in favour of the British to open a factory at Surat?
- In whom the executive authority of the Union is vested by the Constitution?
- Which is a strong-smelling agent added to the LPG cylinder to help in the detection of gas leakage?
- Who is the first Indian to take a hat trick in an international test?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
- In which type of rocks are metals like gold and copper mostly found?
Answer: Old Igneous
- Who concluded the Treaty of Srirangapatnam with Tipu Sultan?
- Survey of India is under which ministry?
Answer: Environment and Forest Ministry
- Food prepared by plant, through which is transported to a different part of the plant?
- Which Chief Justice of India has acted as President of India?
Answer: M. Hidayatullah
- Which is a metamorphic rock?
- Who was the second Portuguese Governor of India?
Answer: Alfonso de Albuquerque
- What is the best conductor of electricity?
Answer: Salt water
- From which sector is the largest contribution to India’s National Income?
Answer: Tertiary sector
- Which was The first atomic power reactor in India?
- The 38th parallel separates which countries?
Answer: North Korea and South Korea
- Which Act removed the legal recognition of slavery in India?
Answer: The Act V of 1843