Skip to content
- Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India?
Answer: Supreme Court
- If a U-238 nucleus splits into two identical parts, how will the two nuclei be so produced?
- Where is the Securities and Exchange Board of India located?
- Which is the hottest planet?
- By whom was the temple of Konark built?
Answer: Narsimha of the Eastern Ganges
- Which year is celebrated as the International Year of Quinoa?
- Which plant produces seeds but not flowers?
- Which is not the concern of the local government?
Answer: Public Utility Services
- What is the distance between two consecutive longitudes (910 E and 920 E) at-the Poles?
Answer: 0 km
- Who was the founder of the second Afghan Empire in India?
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
- Which metal is used for making boats because it does not corrode by seawater?
- Why is Poverty in less developed countries largely?
Answer: Due to income inequality
- When is Commonwealth Day observed by its member countries?
Answer: May 24
- How many kilometers are represented by 10 of latitude?
Answer: 111 km
- What was the official language of the Delhi sultanate?
- For which snake is the diet mainly composed of other snakes?
Answer: King cobra
- In which part is the provision of amending the Constitutional Provision is given?
Answer: Part XX Article 368
- If a proton of mass m is moving with the velocity of light, what will its mass be?
- The highest annual precipitation occurs in which basin?
Answer: Amazon basin
- Which popular Sufi Silsilah tried to counteract the liberal religious policy of Akbar?