Skip to content
- By which enzyme is Urea converted into ammonia and carbon dioxide?
- Who sings on ten rupee notes?
Answer: Governor (Reserve Bank of India)
- In which city is the Largest mint in India located?
- Which state has the largest forest area to its total land area?
- Which one of the Chola Kings conquered Ceylon?
- The thyroid gland is activated by which harmonic for the secretion of thyroxin?
- To whom is a minister in a State individually responsible?
- Which color of heat radiation represents the highest temperature?
- Which element is in the highest amount in the composition of basalt rock?
- Hyder Ali was defeated at Porto Novo by which British General?
Answer: Sir Eyrecoot
- In which year was the first telegraph line between Calcutta and Agra opened?
- When was the decimal system of currency introduced in India?
- Which salt is found in bone in largest amount?
Answer: Calcium phosphate
- Which plain formed due to the weathering of limestone?
Answer: Karst plains
- Who issued Firman granting Diwani of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa to the English?
Answer: Shah Alam II
- In which article Right to education is a fundamental right?
Answer: Personal liberty under Article 21
- Which fertilizer has more nitrogen content?
- Which of Indian bird has been included in the world conservation list?
- Trees in tropical deciduous forests shed their leaves in which season?
Answer: Dry season
- How many hymns does the Rigveda consists?