Skip to content
- World Consumer Day is being observed on which date?
Answer: 15th March
- Which is the 193rd member of UNO?
Answer: South Sudan
- Through which are the characters are transferred from parents to progeny?
- Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, and Mussorie lie in which state?
- What was the name of the learned lady who is said to have debated with the famous law-giver Yajnavalkya?
- From which fund are the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court drawn?
Answer: Consolidated Fund
- With the rise of a boiling point of water, what will be the latent heat of steam?
- On which do Companies pay Corporation Tax?
- What is the word used to describe the shape of the earth?
- On the banks of which river were Alexander and Porus involved in a grim battle?
- Where is the headquarters of UNHCR located?
- Which branch of biology deal with the study of heredity?
- From which of the country, the Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
Answer: Erstwhile USSR
- What is the radius of the earth approximately?
Answer: 6400 km
- Where did Alexander die?
- If a proton of mass m is moving with a velocity of light, how will its mass?
- If we sprinkle common salt on an earthworm, why does it die?
Answer: Due to osmotic shock
- By which is the National income of India compiled?
Answer: Central Statistical Organisation
- Frontal rain is caused by which activity?
Answer: Cyclonic activity
- Bronze coins of Nataraja cast during the Chola period invariably show the deity with how many hands?
Answer: Four hands