Skip to content
- What was the main stipulation of the Government of India Act, of 1935?
Answer: Complete independence guaranteed
- Which compound is known as white vitriol?
Answer: ZnSO4 7H2O
- A person returning from abroad can retain foreign currency up to what period?
Answer: 90 days
- Which environment leads to the occurrence of acid rain?
Answer: Sulphur dioxide
- Which sites of Harappan are not in India?
Answer: Mohenjodaro and Harappa
- Which decade is celebrated as the United Nations’ decade of Sustainable energy for all?
- Which type of fruit is formed without fertilisation?
- By which act did the Crown take the Government of India into its own hands?
Government of India Act, 1858
- What is Jharkhand’s contribution to the total coal production in India?
- Between which was the ancient town of Takshasila located?
Answer: Indus and Jhelum
- For the measurement of the temperature of the order of 400°C, what will we prefer?
- The term L.B.W. is associated with which game?
- Who is called the ‘Father of Economics?
Answer: Adam Smith
- In which year Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) was set up in India?
- Which Mauryan emperor abdicated his throne and migrated to the south to live as a Jain ascetic?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
- Which is the plant hormone that induces cell division?
- By whom is the Annual Financial Statement caused to be laid before both Houses of Parliament?
- In vulcanisation, with which the natural rubber is heated?
- Which planet of the solar system spins on its axis at the fastest rate?
- Which Gupta ruler was a poet and a musician and was adorned with the title of Kaviraja or King of poets?