Skip to content
- When was ‘Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) formed?
- What are the interrelated food chains in an ecological community?
Answer: Food Web
- By whom are the conditions of service and tenure of the Election Commissioner prescribed?
- Where the first oil well in India was dug?
- Timur, the Lame invaded India during the reign of which ruler?
Mohammad Shah Tughlaq
- Which element is produced when concentrated cinnabar is roasted in the excess of air?
- Where is the headquarters of the Pan American Health Organisation?
- Which is the most important item of non-plan expenditure?
Answer: Interest payment
- Neap tides occur during which phase of the moon?
Answer: First and third quarter
- Which Peshwas was popularly known as Nana Saheb?
Answer: Balaji Baji Rao
- Which vegetable protein is considered as good as animal protein?
Answer: Soyabean protein
- In which year were the first general elections in India held?
- Which nuclides have the same number of neutrons but different numbers of protons or mass numbers?
- Which oceanic tidal wave moves up to 200 MPH and is up to 1000 feet high?
- Which Maratha Peshwa followed the ideal of Hindu Pada-Padshahi?
Answer: Baji Rao I
- When is World Blood Donor Day, recognized by the UN is observed?
Answer: June 14
- When is the International Day of Democracy, recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: September 15
- To which type of organisms do mushrooms belong?
- Plants having thorny leaves and penetrating roots are classified by which name?
- To which age the Indus Valley Civilization belongs?
Answer: Neolithic age