Skip to content
- In the context of Indian wildlife, what is the flying fox?
- Who appoints the Chairman of the UPSC?
- Why is it in a hydel station the motion is produced in turbines?
Answer: Due to the flow of water
- Did the moon shape sand dunes, formed by which wind action?
- During the decline of the Mughal Empire By whom were, the Jats organized into a political force?
Answer: Badan Singh
- Which is useful in the detection of landmines?
- Which instrument is used to measure the force and velocity of the wind?
- Which is the phylum that includes exclusively marine animals?
- Which river has the largest drainage basin?
- In which year was the Third Battle of Panipat fought?
- What is the part of the Constitution that reflects the mind and ideals of the framers?
- Which polymeric material is used for making a bulletproof jacket?
- Upon which development the Second Five-Year Plan laid more stress?
- Which is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior
- Who among the following Governors-General formed the Triple Alliance against Tipu Sultan?
Answer: Lord Cornwallis
- Pandit K.G. Ginde was well known for his contribution to when field.
- Insects that can transmit diseases to humans are referred to by which name?
- In India, the concept of single citizenship is adopted from which country?
- In which sea are the Lakshadweep Islands are situated?
Answer: Arabian Sea
- Who was elected as the President of the All-India Khilafat Conference when it met in Delhi in 1919?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi