Skip to content
- Which book was written by Gandhiji?
Answer: My Experiments with Truth
- Which vitamin is essential for the coagulation of blood?
- Which describes India as a Secular State?
Answer: The preamble to the Constitution
- When the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the Earth, what is it called?
Answer: Geostrophic wind
- Which part of Delhi where Aibak laid the foundation of the first so-called ‘Seven cities’ of medieval Delhi?
- Which is used in storage batteries?
- When is World Population Day, recognized by the UN is observed?
- Who was the first Chairman of the Planning Commission?
Answer: Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
- The equatorial regions receive rainfall throughout the year. What is the annual rainfall?
Answer: 250 cm
- When Abdur Razzak from Persia visited Hampi, who was the ruler of Vijayanagar in South India?
Answer: Devaraya II
- How much protein a working woman must intake every day?
Answer: 45 g
- Who was the first leader of the Opposition in the Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Kamlapati Tripathi
- An element X forms an oxide X03. What is the valency of X?
- Which is the world’s largest desert?
- From where Alauddin Khalji captured the Delhi throne after securing fabulous wealth?
- Which year is celebrated as the International Year of the Shark?
- Who was the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest?
Answer: Bachhendri Pal
- What is the introduction of foreign genes for improving genotype?
- The problem of leaching of the soil is more pronounced in the areas how much rainfall is there?
- Who was the first Mughal emperor to allow Britishers to establish trade links with India?