Skip to content
- A deuterium nucleus consists of which particles?
Answer: One proton and one neutron
- With which field is Begum Akhtar associated?
Answer: Vocal Music
- In which year, some more commercial banks in addition to the first lot of 141 were nationalized in India?
- Penganga, Wardha, and Wainganga are the tributaries of which river?
- What was the first discourse of Buddha at Deer Park in Sarnath called?
- A person feels fatigued due to the deposition of which acid in their muscles?
Answer: Latic Acid
- In which country does State funding of elections take place?
Germany and Austria
- What is the quantity that remains unchanged in a transformer?
- Which planet takes the maximum time for one revolution around the Sun?
- Which inscription describes the achievements of Kharavela, king of Kalinga?
Answer: Hathigunipha inscription
- Who has been designated as the chairman by the IBA?
Answer: K. R. Kamath
- ‘Asian Drama’, by Gunnar Karl Myrdal, is a book on which subjects?
- In the retina of eye cells, what is present for colour differentiation?
- When will the Smith-Tuttle comet crash with Earth?
Answer: In 2116 AD
- St. Thomas came to India in the 1st century A. D. to propagate Christianity. During which reign did he come?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
Answer: British Monarch
- How many moles are there in 140 g of Si (the atomic mass of silicon is 28)?
- In which plan was the objective of self-reliance and zero net foreign aid declared?
Answer: Fourth 5-Yr Plan
- What is the approximate circumference of the Earth?
Answer: 30,000 km
- Which Sultan of Delhi had accepted the Suzerainty of the Timurid ruler Mirza Shah Rukh?
Answer: Khizr Khan Sayyid