Skip to content
- What is the wavelength of the visible spectrum?
- The fragments of which comet system collided with Jupiter in July 1994?
- The National Housing Bank was set up in India as a wholly-owned subsidiary of which bank?
Reserve Bank of India
- Wine production is mainly carried out in the natural region.
- Which was the most important factor in transforming ancient Indian society into a feudal society?
The practice of land grants
- Which animal resembles most human beings in terms of physical and mental capabilities?
- From where can a Member of Parliament claim immunity?
From civil cases only
- Salts of which element pre vide colors to fireworks?
Strontium and barium
- Where is the Postal temperate grassland?
- Which was the Chola king who conquered the northern part of Sri Lanka and made it a province of his
- Where is the largest automobile manufacturing center in the world located?
- ORT (Oral Rehydration Therapy) is associated with the treatment of which disease?
- To suspect HIV/AIDS in a young individual, which symptom is mostly associated with it?
- Which is the chief industry of Afghanistan?
- Why did Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq transfer his capital from Delhi to Daulatabad?
To control South India better
- With which the executive power relating to concurrent subjects remain?
- We cannot see during a fog. why?
Because of the scattering of light
- Which situation makes a firm most efficient?
Lowest average costs
- Silk textiles are mainly produced in which countries?
China and India
- The Portuguese traveller, Nuniz visited Vijayanagar during the reign of which ruler?