Skip to content
- For which sport is the Val Barker Cup awarded in the Olympic Games?
- Who is the player to claim 50 ODI wickets in the least number of matches?
Answer: Ajantha Mendis
- Which nutrients are most likely to be affected by food processing and storage?
- Which are the Soils that developed in humid tropical regions?
- Which was the official language of the Gupta period?
- What Minimum age is required to contest for Presidentship?
Answer: 35 years
- What does a mixture of CS2 and H2 S on passing over heated copper give?
- How long do the World Bank and IMF give respectively?
Answer: long term and short-term credits
- ‘Syntaxial Bent’ is a feature of which range?
- Vasco da Gama discovered the sea route to India in which year?
- Which is the most ancient musical instrument?
- Which is a roundworm that enters man’s body through the soles of the feet.
- In case a President dies while in office, for how many months can the Vice-President act as President?
Answer: 6 months
- Which waterfall in India has the most height?
Answer: Kunchikal Falls
- Which was the capital of Raja Ranjit Singh of Punjab?
- What is the escape velocity of a particle of mass m varies?
- Which deals with the ‘Art of Warfare’?
Answer: Chao of Mayurbhanj
- Which country is the largest debtor of UNO?
- Which Indian port leads in imports?
- Of which metal were the tools and weapons of the Harappan civilization?
Answer: Copper, tin, and bronze