Skip to content
- Who is the youngest player to score a century in test cricket?
Answer: Mobd, Ashraful
- Which was the lady to win the Wimbledon singles title successfully nine times?
Answer: Martina Navratilova
- There are approximately how many muscles in the human body?
- How does the earth rotate around its axis?
Answer: From west to east
- Who ‘was killed by Shivaji?
Answer: Afzal Khan
- By whom is Agricultural Income Tax assigned to the State Governments?
Answer: By the Constitution of India
- Which substance is used as an antiknock compound?
- In terms of economics, which recession occurred two times with a small gap in between?
Answer: Deep Recession
- What is the plane of contact between the troposphere and stratosphere?
- Who usurped the throne of Magadlia in 322 B. C.?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
- Which personality is credited with starting ‘Vana Mahotsava’ in 1950?
Answer: K. M. Munshi
- The deficiency of which leads to dental caries?
- Trade Union comes under which List?
Answer: Concurrent list
- Which instrument is used for measuring relative humidity in the air?
- Who is said to have conquered the land between the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal?
- What is the SI unit of Young’s modulus of elasticity?
- ‘I have nothing to offer except blood, sweat, and tears’ was said by which person?
- What is the meaning of Cheap Money?
Answer: Low Rate of Interest
- Which are Zebras inhabit?
Answer: Savanna lands
- Which rulers of southern India were the contemporaries of kings of the Gupta Empire?