Skip to content
- In the human body, which are the leg bones?
Answer: Humerus and Femur
- When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of which post?
- Which of the following is good nuclear fuel?
- All the watches of a country are set according to which time?
Answer: Standard time of the country
- Near the banks of which river excavations have brought to light that Indus Valley Civilization Answer: percolated too far south?
- Which book is entitled as ‘Bible of Communism’?
Answer: Das Kapital
- Who is popularly known as the ‘Nightingale of India’?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
- In metabolism, how do enzymes act?
Answer: As a catalyst
- If it is 4 P.M. on Monday at 150°W, what will be the time at 150°E?
Answer: 12 Noon on Tuesday
- The term nishka, which meant an ornament in the Vedic period, was used in latertirnes, what did it denote?
Answer: A coin
- In India, the concept of single citizenship is adopted from which country?
- Which is the essential element in all organic compounds?
- Which is the oldest ‘stock exchange in India?
Answer: Bombay Stock Exchange
- What are the ‘Temperate lows’?
Answer: Sub-polar low pressure belts
- Which is Tile’s earliest Buddhist literature that deals with the stories of the various birth of Buddha?
- Dr. M. S. Swaminathan distinguished himself in which field?
- By which plants is the maximum fixation of solar energy done?
Answer: Green plants
- In which year was the first no-confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha after independence?
- Which hot and dry winds help in the ripening of grapes in the Alps region?
- Which language was used in the literature of the Sangam period?