Skip to content
- What was Sachin Tendulkar’s average when he made his first thousand runs in ODls?
- By whom was the most important theory of general biology proposed?
Answer: Darwin and Wallace
- After how many years is Finance Commission constituted by the President?
Answer: Every five years
- Which is the major silk-producing state in India?
- Who led Vaikom Satyagraha in 1924?
Answer: K. P. Kesava Menon
- In a p-type semiconductor, which is the majority charge carrier?
- Sergei Bubkha, an athlete of international repute, belongs to which country?
- Which Public Sector bank emblem figures a dog and the words ‘faithful, friendly’ in it?
Answer: Syndicate Bank
- Pediplains and inselbergs are features of the old stage of which cycle of erosion?
- On the death of Gandhiji, who said that “The light has gone out of our lives…..”?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
- Which harmful element of tobacco exists in tobacco?
- Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedka
- During electrolysis, which species are discharged at the cathode?
- Which force is responsible for syncline formation?
Answer: Crustal compression
- Where was Swarajya declared as the goal of the Congress at its session held in 1906?
- Who was the 1st President of BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India)?
Answer: R.E. Grant Govan
- Which country won the Cricket World Cup in 2011?
- The massive hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica was first discovered in which year?
- How is general weather associated with anticyclones?
Answer: Fine and dry
- During which Gupta king’s reign did the Chinese traveller Fahien visit India?
Answer: Chandragupta II