Skip to content
- Who was the only Indian woman who became President of WHO?
Answer: Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur
- When water is heated from 0 degrees C to 20 degrees C, how does its volume change?
Answer: It shall increase
- Which is a form of heart disease in which the blood supply to the heart is inadequate?
- Which natural region is best known for the production of grapes?
- Which is an example of Mauryan art?
Answer: Bull capital, Rampurva
- To whom does UPSC submit its annual report on its work?
Answer: The Union Home Minister
- What are soaps?
Answer: Sodium or potassium salts of heavier fatty acids
- In India, when was the service tax first introduced?
- Which country is well-known for the diamond-cutting industry?
- At the instance of which ruler was the Kallashanath Temple at Ellora excavated?
Answer: Krishna I
- Which is the first geostationary telecommunication satellite of India?
- Which animal breathes through the skin?
- Under whose signature are the members of All-India Services appointed?
- Which country is World’s leading producer of fertilizers?
- Where is the temple of Angkorvat?
Answer: In Cambodia
- If the angle between two plane mirrors is 60°; then how many numbers of images will be formed?
- Late Raja Ravi Verma, was an eminent figure in which field?
- Under which do all taxes come?
Answer: Revenue receipts
- Which is the largest temperate desert in the world?
Answer: Patagonian desert
- In whose rule was Islam, as the state religion, abolished?