Skip to content
- The members of the State Legislative Assembly are elected for what period?
Answer: 5 years
- Which compound is used for writing on glass?
Answer: Hydrogen fluoride
- The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with which game?
- Which type of spurs is typically associated with valley glaciers?
- By whom was the word Adivasi used for the first time to refer to the tribal people?
Answer: Thakkar Bappa
- Who was the chairman of the National Income Committee?
Answer: P. C. Mahalanobis
- What is systolic and diastolic pressure in a healthy man?
Answer: 120 mm and 80 mm
- Which One feature is distinguishing the Rajya Sabha from the Vidhan Parishad?
- Which hot dust-laden wind is blowing from the Sahara desert to the Mediterranean region?
- The greatest development in the Kushana period was in which field?
- The recoil of a gun is an example of which thing?
Answer: Conservation of linear momentum
- Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in the 400m run?
Answer: Kamaljit Sandhu
- Which of the following awards was conferred on Mrs. Kiran Bedi?
- Temperate cyclones are characterized by which side?
- Which dynasty succeeded Sungas?
- Which destroys the toxic substance found in digested food?
- When was the Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India added?
Answer: By the First Amendment
- Which compound is commonly used as antifreeze in automobile radiators?
- The Himalayas are approximately how many kilometers long?
- The rock-cut temples of Mahabalipuram were built under the patronage of which king?
Answer: Pallava kings