Skip to content
- What is the main source of funds for the National Highway Authority of India?
- Who is the first non-Indian to receive the Bharat Ratna?
Answer: Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Which group has the highest number of endangered species?
- Which range of the Himalayas is known for hill stations?
- Which religion was patronised by Rashtrakutas?
- By which Amendment, the power to amend the Constitution was specifically conferred upon the Parliament?
- By whom was Neutron discovered?
- Which is the first Indian woman to reach Olympic finals in individual track events?
Answer: P. T. Usha
- Which city will never get the vertical rays of the Sun?
- Tipu Sultan took the support of which power to fight the English?
- From which country does More than one-third of the crude steel production of the world come?
- The silent valley has rare plants and animals located in which state?
- Which part of the Constitution deals with the Directive Principles of State Policy?
Answer: Part IV
- In terms of area, India is which largest country in the world.
- Who was the founder of the autonomous kingdom of Avadh?
Answer: Saadat Khan Burhan-ul-Mulk
- When water vapours are passed over aluminium carbide, what do we get?
- India won the last Hockey Olympic Gold in which year?
Answer: 1980, Moscow
- Who was the first Defence Minister of India?
Answer: N. Gopalaswami Ayyangar
- Asteroids have their orbits between which planets?
Answer: Mars and Jupiter
- With which had the Indus Valley people trade relations?