1. Who was the first Women President of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Annie Besant.
2. Where was the Ajanta Caves is located?
3. Formic acid found in?
4. Which state was formed during the 15th lok sabha?
5. In which year the Forest Conservation Act is passed?
6. The transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase?
7. Grapes expand when you soak them in water?
Answer: It is due to Osmosis.
8. What is the full form of ISRO?
Answer: Indian Space Research Organization.
9. Who is the ambassador of Maharashtra’s tiger?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan.
10. Who is the BCCI Cricketer of the year 2015?
Answer: Virat Kohli.
11. What is the study of humans?
12. Where is the maha bodhi temple is located?
Answer: Bodh Gaya.
13. Who won the M.A Chidambaram trophy best woman cricketer in 2015?
Answer: Mithali Raj.
14. Who built the Red Fort?
Answer: Shah Jahan.
15. The study of Saurology is known as?
16. What is the largest cell in our human body?
17. Where is the kudankulam nuclear power plant is located?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
18. What is the full form of a DVD?
Answer: Digital Video/Versatile Disc.
19. Who will declare a financial emergency?
Answer: The President.
20. Who is called an Iron Man of India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
21. Study of maps is called?
22. How many players in the Volleyball team?
Answer: Six players.
23. What is the name of Indira Gandhi’s tulip garden?
24. When was the Hindi Day?
Answer: January 10.
25. What is the unit of Pressure?
26. Who was the first Computer Programmer?
Answer: Ada Lovelace.
27. Study of Spider is known as?
28. Where were the 2016 Olympics held?
Answer: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
29. What was the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
30. Where was the Kanha National Park is located?
31. Where was the Indira Gandhi Botanical Garden is located?
Answer: Raebareli, UP.
32. Who is the captain of the women’s hockey team?
Answer: Ritu Rani.
33. Amalgam is a mixture of metal with which substance?
34. which of the following is not an inert gas…Ne,he, XE,H?
35. When was AIDS Day?
Answer: December 1.
36. Who was the winner of the Open Women Doubles US?
Answer: Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis.
37. When was the first transistor is invented?
38. Laughing Gas?
Answer: Nitrous oxide.
39. What was the normal blood pressure of the human body?
40. Where was the Mansarovar lake is situated?
41. Where was the Rural Development Institute is situated?
42. The statement ” Every citizen of our country is corrupted” is given by?
Answer: Lord Cornwallis.
43. What was the popular dance of Tamilnadu?
44. When was World population day?
Answer: July 11th.
45. Who was the composer of Raghuvamsa?
46. What is the name currency of Myanmar?
Answer: Burmese kyat.
47. Sardar Sarovar pariyojana belongs to which state?
48. When was World Health Day?
Answer: April 7.
49. Where was the Lingraj Temple is situated?
50. Which country invented golf?