1. Who is the World Wide Web founder?
Answer: Tim Berners Lee.
2. When was PSLV Launched for the first time?
Answer: 20 SEP 1993.
3. Election Commission does not conduct elections too?
Answer: Local bodies.
4. Where was the Jami Masjid?
5. Name the first Artificial Satellite in World?
Answer: Sputnik I
6. Who says this ‘ IndAnswer: I am an ambassador to the UK’?
Answer: H.E.Mr.Navtej Sarna.
7. The total amount that can be claimed under the PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA policy?
Answer: INR 2 lakh.
8. where was the virupaksha Temple is located?
9. In which year did Sri Lanka get Independence?
10. What is the purpose of SAMANVAY?
Answer: To help Members of Parliament (MPs) to utilize relevant schemes in the planning and implementation of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna(SAGY.).
11. Who is the cultural Ambassador for Seychelles?
Answer: A.R. Rahman.
12. Why control rods are used in nuclear reactors?
Answer: To control the fission rate of uranium and plutonium.
13. One can’t see distant objects?
14. What is the present emission standard?
Answer: Bharat Stage IV(BS-IV).
15. Who is the last viceroy before the constitution came into effect?
Answer: Lord Mountbatten.
16. Where is the Tidal Port is located?
Answer: Kutch, Gujarat.
17. Which river is the main tributary of Tungabhadra?
Answer: Krishna River.
18. Fatehpur Sikri is in?
19. Where is the Charminar Monument?
20. Who is the Chief of the IMF?
Answer: Christine Lagarde
21. What is the full form of CMOS?
Answer: Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor.
22. Which is related to Operation Smile?
Answer: missing Children.
23. Where is the Humayun’s Tomb located?
Answer: New Delhi.
24. How many bones are in the spinal cord?
25. How many days did the battle of Mahabharata last?
Answer: 18 days.
26. Which river is known as the Kalindi river?
27. What name is given to a series of satellites launched by ISRO?
28. Who is the first Female President of Nepal?
Answer: Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
29. What is its Rank of India in the Corruption Index 2015?
30. What is the article of the uniform civil code of India?
31. Who is the prime Minister of Nepal?
Answer: Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli.
32. Who got the award of FIFA Ballon d’Or award 2015?
Answer: Lionel Messi.
33. Who is the founder of the Physical Research Laboratory?
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai.
34. State with Maximum boundaries with other states?
35. Who was the first President of the US?
Answer: George Washington.
36. Who is the inventor of X-ray?
Answer: Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen.
37. Where was the Commonwealth Games 2014 held?
Answer: Glasgow, Switzerland.
38. Which of the following is the lightest gas?
39. Who is the Muhammad Hidayatullah?
Answer: 11th Chief Justice of India.
40. What is an ecotone?
Answer: Transition area between two biomes
41. Who is the first Woman Prime minister in Sri Lanka?
Answer: Mrs. Sirima Bandaranaike.
42. Star shines due to?
Answer: Thermonuclear fusion.
43. Who is the first Muslim Woman President of the world?
Answer: Benazir Bhutto.
44. Where was the FIFA U-20 World Cup held?
Answer: New Zealand.
45. Who is the first Chairman of the Banks Board Bureau?
Answer: Vinod Rai.
46. Where was the G20 Summit is held?
47. Who is the first Female Judge of the High Court?
Answer: Justice Anna Chandy.
48. How many constellations are named?
49. The title Kaiser-e-Hind was given by the British Government to whom?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
50. Who was the founder of Modern Agra?
Answer: Sikandar Lodhi.