1. Which date is World Cancer Day?
Answer: Feb 4.
2. What is the SBI’s previous name?
Answer: Imperial Bank of India.
3. In which year the Pluto discovered?
4. Jahangir belongs to which emperor?
Ans: 4th Mughal emperor wer.
25. Who is the Head of the State Bank of India?
Answer: Arundhati Bhattacharya.
6. Black soil also called?
Answer: Indian regulars.
7. Bhopal gas tragedy results in many people dying, which gas was exposed?
Answer: methyl isocyanate.
8. Which state Rajatarangini is related to?
9. Which country won the maximum number of FIFA World football Cups?
10. What is a blue moon?
Answer: It is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year.
11. What is the Unit of Force?
12. A body that is completely or partially submerged in a fluid experiences an upward force called?
Answer: Buoyant Force.
13. Name of E-mail inventor?
Answer: Shiva Ayyadurai.
14. Who is imposed by Emergency?
15. what is desalination?
Answer: The process of removing dissolved salts from water to produce freshwater from seawater.
16. Who is the Wipro CEO?
Answer: Abid Ali Z. Neemuchwala.
17. What is Egypt’s largest pyramid?
Answer: The Great Pyramid of Giza.
18. Cristiano Ronaldo belongs to which country?
19. In Which year was the Supreme Court established?
20. Gyroscope used in Which device?
21. Where is the First Solar Powered Airport in India?
22. Who is the predecessor of Satya Nadella as CEO of Microsoft?
Answer: Steve Ballmer.
23. What is known as the Nerve Centre of Computer?
Answer: Arithmetic Logic Unit.
24. What is Dry Ice?
Answer: Solid form of Carbon Dioxide.
25. Who Invented Dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel.
26. Who is the first Chinese Women went to Space?
Answer: Liu Yang.
27. Sound Measured in?
28. Which City is called Pink City?
29. Where is the Netrani island of India is located?
Answer: The Arabian Sea.
30. Who constructed the Chennakesava Swamy temple?
Answer: Hoysala Empire King Vishnuvardhana.
31. Who is the author of the book “Straight Drive”?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar.
32. Which is India’s first defense satellite?
Answer: GSAT -7.
33. Who is pass the railway budget in 1947?
Answer: John Mathai.
34. Who is the inventor of Video Games?
Answer: Ralph Henry Baer.
35. What is the quantity of blood in human beings?
Answer: 5-6 Liters.
36. Museum of Nobel prize?
37. Who won Man Booker Prize in 2015?
Answer: Marlon James.
38. What is the full form of an ATM?
Answer: Automated Teller Machine.
39. What is the Formula of chalk?
Answer: CaCO3 (Calcium Carbonate).
40. Who is the Queen of the Arabian Sea?
41. What is the Date of the partition of India?
Answer: 15 Aug 1947.
42. Name the First Capital of Sri Lanka?
43. Padma Bhushan in sports given to who?
Answer: Saina Nehwal.
44. Combination of star- which type of gas?
Answer: Hydrogen and Helium.
45. Who invented Stainless Steel?
Answer: Harry Brearley.
46. Commonwealth games 2022?
Answer: Durban, SA.
47. Who called guru dev 1st time to Rabindranath Tagore?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
48. What is the formula of Ozone?
49. When was the AAP was established?
Answer: Nov 26, 2012.
50. Name the 7 Prime Ministers of India who have been awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru, IndiraGandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Morarji Desai, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Gulzarilal Nanda and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.