1. Largest freshwater lake?
Answer: Lake Baikal.
2. Which one is called Aurum ? 1. Bronze 2.Gold 3.Silver 4. Copper?
3. Granite is an example of a?
4. Who is the founder of the Din I ahi?
5. Queensberry is associated with which sports?
Answer: Modern boxing.
6. Which country max time won the FIFA world cup?
7. What is the blood color of an octopus?
8. Name of the father of subhas chandra bose?
Answer: Janakinath Bose.
9. New name of Bharatpur national park?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park.
10. Real is the currency of which country?
11. Krishna river originated from which state?
12. What is the full form of LAN?
Answer: Local Area Network.
13. Evolution theory is given by?
14. First Olympic medal winner?
Answer: Norman Pritchard.
15. First Dadasaheb Phalke Award winner?
Answer: Devika Rani.
16. Indian Institute of science located in?
17. Thomas Cup related to?
18. Who is the Miss Universe 2015?
Answer: Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach.
19. What are the other names of Chanakya?
Answer: Vishnugupta, Kautilya.
20. Which is the headquarters of ONGC?
21. Which city in Australia has a high population?
22. Titanic ship belongs to which country?
23. The Best animated film at Oscar?
Answer: Inside Out.
24. The bird which flies backward?
25. Who is the father of Jawaharlal Nehru?
Answer: Motilal Nehru.
26. Who won the Dronacharya Award(Boxing) in 2016?
Answer: Swatantra Raj Singh.
27. Which river originates from western ghat?
28. Energy of sun by which process?
Answer: Nuclear fusion.
29. Who invented brahmo samaj?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Rai.
30. Where is the Elephanta Caves is situated?
Answer: Raigad, Maharashtra.
31. Which is the biggest Mammal?
Answer: Blue whale.
32. Who is the current Chief Justice in India?
Answer: T. S. Thakur.
33. Earth’s water cycle is powered by?
34. What is the capital of Denmark?
35. When is International Yoga Day?
Answer: June 21.
36. Jan-4 Independence day of which country?
37. Next winter session Olympic game venue?
Answer: Pyeongchang, South Korea.
38. Which dam is the oldest dam in India?
Answer: Kallanai Dam.
39. No. of player in the kho kho game?
40. Who is the first Indian lady to win gold in an Asian game?
Answer: Kamaljeet Sandhu.
41. Name the first hockey player to get Padma Shri?
Answer: Dilip Tirkey.
42. Second largest country in respect of land area?
43. Which is the headquarter of Reuters newspaper?
44. No. of fundamental duties?
45. Who is the winner of the men’s french open 2015?
Answer: Stan Wawrinka.
46. UN climate change meeting held in which place?
47. DMK party is founded by whom?
Answer: C. N. Annadurai.
48. Ethanol is obtained from which? (rice, sugarcane, sunflower, petrol)?
49. Ajanta and Ellora cave is located in which state?
50. Study of birds is called?