1. Suez Canal?
2. What is Graphene?
Answer: A form of carbon.
3. What is the full form of RADAR?
Answer: RAdio Detection And Ranging.
4. What is umami?
Answer: Savory taste.
5. Who is the highest grand slam winner?
Answer: Roger Federer.
6. Who is the Oscar winner director from India?
Answer: Satyajit Ray.
7. What is the full form of DPT?
Answer: Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus.
8. Which river flows through Karnataka?
9. Who is the 2015 TIME person of the year?
Answer: Angela Merkel.
10. Who is the father of geometry?
11. Zika virus spread by?
Answer: Aedes mosquitoes.
12. Where is the Lemur is found?
13. What is the chemical name of Baking soda?
Answer: Sodium Bicarbonate.
14. What is tomato?
15. Berlin wall was demolished in which year?
16. Which language use ideographs?
Answer: China and Japan.
17. What is the full form of SPM?
Answer: Suspended Particulate Matter.
18. Which building is the tallest building in the world?
Answer: Burj Khalifa.
19. Who gives oath to the President?
Answer: Chief Justice of India.
20. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Answer: 65 years.
21. Chandrasekhar Limit is applied to?
22. Kamarupa kingdom is in which state?
23. Which Indian king used naval power to conquer ports of east asia?
Answer: Rajendra Chola.
24. Where is the island of Seychelles located?
Answer: Indian Ocean.
25. What is the greenhouse gas effect on Earth?
Answer: global warming.
26. Name the landlocked country in India?
Answer: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal.
27. Which is the largest nonpolar desert in the world?
28. Where was the paper invented?
29. Who was the first to score a perfect 10 in the Olympics Gymnastics?
Answer: Nadia Elena.
30. What is the headquarters of UNESCO?
31. What is the name of currency in Thailand?
Answer: Thai Baht.
32. When was the RBI founded?
33. Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger related with which company?
34. What did Edward jenney pioneer?
Answer: Invented the machine for spinning, drawing, and twisting cotton.
35. When was the Quit India Revolution?
Answer: 8 August 1942.
36. Which country is the headquarters of Interpol?
Answer: Lyon, France.
37. When was Environment day?
Answer: 5 June.
38. Which bone is the smallest bone in the human body?
39. Subhash chandra bose father’s name?
Answer: Janakinath Bose.
40. National song written by?
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
41. Where do u find Kunjilal waterfalls?
42. Organ that can grow and regenerate?
43. Who is the last emperor of the Mughals?
Answer: Bahadur Shah Zafar.
44. Pollination by wind is called?
Answer: Anemophily or wind pollination.
45. Brightest star in our sky?
Answer: Sirius A.
46. Medieval Indian book of mathematics?
Answer: George Gheverghese Joseph.
47. Where was the Mangalyan launched?
48. A Deep crack in the glacier is called a?
49. Who is the frontier, Gandhi?
Answer: Khan Abdul gaffer khan.
50. Which is Always present in the organic compounds?
Answer: Carbon.General knowledge quiz set 17: