1. What is MS Office?
Answer: Application software.
2. Which is the Ganga of South India?
3. Bhagat Singh executed in which year?
4. What is the shortcut key to get the help menu on the computer?
5. LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year?
6. Who designed the National flag of India?
Answer: Pingali Venkayya.
7. Which states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?
Answer: Goa and Kerala.
8. How many languages are on Indian notes?
9. Who is the author of Wings of Fire?
Answer: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
10. Who invented Audio Phones?
Answer: Nathaniel Baldwin.
11. Which one is not a search engine?
12. How many decibels can a human ear hear?
Answer: 60-120 DB.
13. Which pm’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes?
Answer: Manmohan Singh.
14. What is the capital of J&K in summer?
15. What is the full form of IFSC?
Answer: Indian Financial System Code.
16. Quit India was held in which year?
17. Where is the Thar desert is located?
18. What is the study of cancer?
19. When was Good governance day?
Answer: 25 December.
20. When is Constitution day?
Answer: 26 November.
21. Venue of cricket world cup 2019?
Answer: England & Wales.
22. Headquarters of UNO?
Answer: New York.
23. Shimla agreement between?
Answer: Indira Gandhi and Z A Bhutto.
24. Who is the Young India Weekly Journal?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
25. What Money Transfer through mobile is called?
26. Where is the National Space Society headquarters is located?
Answer: Washington D.C.
27. From where do we get Vitamin D from the given options?
Answer: Cod Liver Oil.
28. What is the distance of normal eye vision?
Answer: 6 meters.
29. Who is the winner of the CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner?
Answer: Syed Kirmani.
30. Which compound in LPG gives it a smell of leakage?
Answer: Ethyl Mercaptan.
31. Yogini cult has its origin in which state?
32. Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
33. Rti implemented/adopted in which year?
34. Which river is the second longest river in India?
35. India’s border is the longest with which nation?
36. Who won the 1st Olympic medal in badminton?
Answer: Saina Nehwal.
37. Who among these did not get bharat ratna?
Answer: AR Rahman.
38. When did Kailash satyagraha and malala get the Nobel peace prize?
39. Which is not a greenhouse gas?
40. When was the rupee symbol adopted?
41. When did the Indian mars mission start?
Answer: Sep 24, 2014.
42. Who was the 1st lady president of the Indian National congress?
Answer: Annie Besant.
43. Where was the national science conference held in India?
Answer: New Delhi
44. Which of the following declared cow as a personality of 2015? (google, Microsoft, Yahoo, or Facebook)
45. Who is the Bismarck of India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
46. World heritage site Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh is famous for?
47. Who is the chief guest on republic day 2016?
Answer: Francois Hollande.
48. Osteoporosis is related to?
49. If the Temperature of the body decreases this condition is called?
50. Akash missile is?
Answer: Surface to Air Missile.