1. In which does the subject of Co-operative Societies fall?
Answer: Concurrent List
2. One astronomical unit is the average distance between which bodies?
Answer: Earth and the Sun
3. Ben Johnson, the well-known athlete belongs to which country?
4. Which river is known as India’s River of Sorrow?
5. Where did the Lingaraja Temple built during the medieval period?
6. Who is the originator of the Green Revolution in India?
Answer: Norman E. Borlaug
7. The food material in fungi is stored in which form?
8. Lotteries organized by the government of a State come under which list?
Answer: State List
9. In which state is Jog Falls located?
10. Vikramasila Mahavihara was established by the ruler of which dynasty?
Answer: Pal Dynasty
11. Rusting of iron is an example of which thing?
Answer: Slow oxidation
12. Mac number is associated with which plane?
Answer: Jet Plane
13. What is the natural source of hydrocarbon?
14. The high-altitude tropical forest which has dwarfed trees is known by which name?
Answer: Elfm forest
15. From which age can Idol worship in India be traced?
16. Which plant only produces seed but not fruit?
17. By whom is Agricultural Income Tax assigned to the State Governments?
Answer: By the Constitution of India
18. For a body moving with constant speed in a horizontal circle, what remains constant?
19. In equatorial regions How is the temperature between July and January?
Answer: The same
20. In which battle Porus was defeated, Alexander?