1. Why is the Gross National Income always more than Net National Income?
Answer: Direct taxes
2. What is grown in the field by their plantlet?
3. In which list is the Central Government’s exclusive powers enumerated?
Answer: Union List
4. What is a line on a weather map joining all places of equal pressure called?
5. With which one of the following is the classic ‘Jivaka Chintamani’ associated?
6. What does a TV remote control unit use to operate a TV set?
Answer: Radio waves
7. Who is considered as ‘Trimurti’ (Trinity) of Carnatic Music?
Answer: Muthuswami Dikshitar
8. Late Girilal Jain was a noted figure in which fields?
9. The tornadoes are very strong tropical cyclones originating in which sea?
Answer: Caribbean sea
10. By whom were Sakas were finally overthrown?
11. Parthenogenesis is seen generally in which fruit?
12. Indian Constitution recognizes minorities on which basis?
13. What is an extensive property of the system?
14. Which is the World’s largest synthetic rubber and tyre-making center?
15. In Shivaji’s Ashtapradhan, which officer looked after foreign affairs?
16. According to the law of demand, what happens when the price increases?
Answer: Demand decreases
17. Shiny Wilson is associated with which game/sport?
18. By which name Pace-maker is also known?
Answer: S.A. Node
19. Which is the World’s largest producer of wool?
20. Which Emperor had the longest reign? Muhammad Shah
Answer: Muhammad Shah