1. Which among the following has launched the ‘Learning Science via Standards’ series for students?
Answer: Bureau of Indian Standards.
2. Who has been awarded the title ‘Governor of the Year’ for 2023 by Central Banking?
Answer: Shaktikanta Das.
3. Which artificial intelligence research company has unveiled its new and more advanced model called GPT-4?
4. National Vaccination Day 2023 is observed every year on which day?
Answer: March 16.
5. As per the recent forecast made by the Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL), what would be the GDP growth rate of India in FY 2024?
6. Who among the following has been recently appointed as the chairman of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)?
Answer: Deepak Mohanty.
7. Reserve Bank of India has signed a MoU with the central bank of which among the following countries to enhance cooperation and jointly enable innovation in financial products and services?
Answer: United Arab Emirates.
8. India and the World Bank have signed a loan agreement for the construction of the Green National Highway Corridors Project in which of the following states?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh.
9. What is the ‘Learning Science via Standards’ initiative launched by BIS?
Answer: Promote science learning among school students.
10. Who has been announced as the brand ambassador for Viacom18?
Answer: MS Dhoni.