1. How many judges are there in the Supreme Court after the new appointment?
2. Which planet becomes the planet with the most moons?
3. Deepak Chopra received Golden Book Awards 2023 for which book?
Answer: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to Achieving Your Dreams.
4. Which of the following company has been named to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies?
Answer: TATA Consultancy Services.
5. Which country is the highest milk producer in the world contributing twenty-four percent of global milk production in the year 2021-22?
6. K Satyanarayana Raju named as new MD and CEO of which bank in India?
Answer: Canara Bank.
7. 41-year-old retired Wicketkeeper-Batter Kamran Akmal made his debut in which year and for which country?
Answer: 2002, Pakistan.
8. When was the world’s first adhesive postage stamp issued by Great Britain?
Answer: 6th May 1840.
9. UnCrave, the plant-based meat brand by Licious, who signs as an ambassador?
Answer: Vir Das.
10. The Yuva Sangam is an initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to build close ties between which country?
Answer: India and youth of northeast India.