1. The 96th Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan began in which district of Maharashtra?
2. Pervez Musharraf passed away recently at the age of 79. He was the former president of which country?
3. Which of the following country will host Football Asian Cup 2027?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
4. Which of the following country recently announced the removal of the British monarchy from its banknotes?
5. Which state government has announced a scheme of Rs 200 crore for developing green hydrogen hubs in the state?
6. Who among the following has launched the ‘Save Wetlands Campaign’ in Goa?
Answer: Bhupender Yadav.
7. World Cancer Day is observed every year on 4 February. What is the theme of World Cancer Day 2023?
Answer: Close The Care Gap.
8. Raphael Varane has announced his retirement recently. He was related to which sport?
9. Which of the following country recently announced the removal of the British monarchy from its banknotes?
10. The unemployment rate of India declined to 7.14% in January 2023 from 8.30% in December 2022. This data has been released by which department?
Answer: Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy.