1. Who was launched the Visit India Year 2023 initiative?
Answer: Minister of Tourism G.Kishan Reddy.
2. When did Joginder Sharma announce his retirement from all forms of cricket?
Answer: 3rd February 2023.
3. NASA partners with _____ to build AI foundation models to advance climate science
4. Under the Annual Bilateral Agreement with Saudi Arabia for the Haj pilgrimage this year restored the original Haj quota which stands at ____.
Answer: One Lakh Seventy Five Thousand Twenty-Five.
5. When was the Haj Committee of India established?
6. Foxconn and _____ plan tech tie-up with STM for the Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India.
7. Which company has invested around $300 million in Anthropic, an artificial intelligence startup whose technology is said to rival OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT?
8. SpaceX is owned by whom?
Answer: Elon Musk.
9. Which country is to host football’s 2027 Asian Cup?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
10. Where will be the next edition of the Asian Football Cup hosted in 2023?