- Which is the first district to register 10,000 new MSMEs?
2. Which state Health minister Naba Kishore has been shot dead recently?
3. Which city recently hosted the ‘Military Literature Festival’?
4. Which state has discovered the rare low-altitude basalt plateau in the Western Ghats?
5. The host of the first G20 International Financial Architecture Working Group meeting is held in which city?
6.Who among the following was appointed by Morgan Stanley as it’s country head for India?
Answer: Ankush Ravindra.
7.The Adani Group acquired the strategic Israeli port of Haifa for
Answer: USD 1.2 billion.
8. Sports brand Puma India has onboarded among the following as its new brand ambassador as a part of its commitment to the women’s business.
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur.
9. World Wetlands Day is celebrated annually on
Answer: 2nd February.
10. What is the theme of World Wetlands Day 2023?.
Answer: Wetlands and Climate Change.