1. When was the first World Thinking Day observed?
2. Who won the Jnanappana Award 2023 award instituted by the Guruvayur Devaswom?
Answer: V. Madhusoodanan Nair.
3. Who has secured the title sponsorship rights for the Women’s Premier League (WPL) for five seasons
Answer: Tata Group.
4. Who will sponsor the India cricket team kit as part of a Rs 350 billion deal.
5. When is World Scout Day observed to honor Lord Baden Powell?
Answer: 22nd February.
6. Indian chess player who became the 80th Grandmaster of India?
Answer: Vignesh NR.
7. Where was the first Prime Minister GatiShakti regional workshop for the Western and Central Zone held?
8. Who inaugurated the 33rd Police-Public Mela in Jammu and Kashmir?
Answer: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha.
9. India’s First Agri Chatbot Ama KrushAI Launched in which state?
10. The World Health Organisation will be setting up an mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) vaccine hub in which state?