476. DML is provided for
Answer: Manipulation and processing of database.
477. A polymorphic virus
Answer: Modifies its program code each time it attaches itself to another program or file.
478. Name the equipment which holds the screen of a computer.
479. Which of the following is first-generation cellular technology?
480. A container used to display a set of tabbed pages of elements is known as
Answer: Tab box
481. Storage that loses its data after the power is turned off is referred to as
Answer: Volatile storage
482. The most common binary code used today is
483. Magnetic strip reader is a type of ________ device.
484. Which of the following is not an option for changing the case of text?
Answer: Indent case
485. WAV, WMA, and AIFF are examples of
Answer: Audio file formats
486. What is the name of the logic circuit which can add more than two binary digits?
Answer: Full adder
487. You must install a ________ on a network if you want to share an Internet connection.
488. The system unit of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except
489. The view that shows the maximum amount of information about each file in My Computer is called
490. Error messages in an Excel sheet start with ________ sign/symbol.
491. The ________of software contains lists of commands and options.
Answer: Menu bar
492. A ________can make it easier to play games.
493. Video processor consists of ________ and ________, which store and process images.
Answer: VGA and memory
494. Fax is an example of ________ channel.
495. The ________ manual tells you how to use a software program.
496. Which of the following is NOT a type of Broadband Internet connection?
497. Something which has easily-understood instructions is said to be
Answer: Word processing
498. Microcomputer hardware consists of which of the following three basic categories of physical equipment?
Answer: System unit, input/output, memory
499. The components that process data are located in the
Answer: System unit
500. Processing involves
Answer: Transforming input into output
501. To make a notebook act as a desktop model, the notebook can be connected to a________ which is connected to a monitor and other devices.
Answer: Docking station
502. To print an individual item in a file immediately click
503. System software is the set of programs that enables your computer’s hardware devices and ________ software to work together.
504. Find the odd man out.
Answer: Operating System
505. Which of the following is the key function of a firewall?
506. A (n) ________ converts and executes one statement at a time.
507. The primary device that a computer uses to store information is
Answer: Hard drive
508. ________ is program that works like a calculator for keeping track of money and making budgets.
509. ‘Spelling and Grammar’ check option in Word document 2007 is available in ________ menu.
510. Computer’s BIOS is stored in Answer: ROM